9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Looking for Extra Cash? Do you have lots of energy and a fun outgoing personality?
Weber’s Cider Mill Farm wants to hire you for the Fall Season. We currently have part-time and seasonal openings for weekdays 8:45 a.m. to 3:30 pm. Perfect for parents with school age children, who want to work during the time their children are at school! We are offering a variety of positions including cashier, customer service, fudge and ice cream clerks, bakery clerks, gift shop, and general help.
Flexible scheduling, employee discounts and lots of fun are just a few of the perks our employees enjoy.
To apply, click here to print an application from our website or pick one up in our market and either drop off or mail it to 2526 Proctor Lane, Parkville MD 21234
|Sales Associate||Read Full Job Description|
1. To assist customers
2. To ensure the highest quality of our products and services
3. To maintain a clean working environment
1. Friendly -ability to talk to customers, smile and have a positive attitude
2. Energetic - enjoy doing things, work hard and have a lot of energy
3. Initiative - perform necessary tasks on your own rather than wait to be told
4. Neatness - in appearance and work habits
5. Be able to accept and understand constructive, work-related criticism
6. Follow directions - do as you are told and work diligently
7. Punctuality - must be on time
9. Follow the employee handbook & obey dress codes
Most jobs are only available through the end of October. To apply, please download, fill out and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax back the application to 410-665-7844. You may also drop off applications at our market during business hours.
Competitive rate based on experience for all positions.